Welcome To Department Of IT
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):-
- The educational objectives of the IT program are as follows:
- The IT Program will enable its graduates to
- Provide sound foundation in the mathematical,
electronics, scientific and basic engineering fundamentals
necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems
and also to pursue higher
- Obtain positions as information technology professionals in various industries and government agencies and engage in advance web/online real life application development which will help in serving the society and cater the needs of rural as well as urban people.
- Inculcate effective teamwork & communication skills, multidisciplinary approach, advanced software application development with effective programming skills and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- Prepare for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of IT related industries through global and, rigorous education by developing intelligent and smart systems.
Program Outcomes (POs):-
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of differential equations, vector calculus, complex variables, matrix theory, probability theory, physics, chemistry and computer programming
- Graduates will demonstrate their ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering and IT related problems
- Graduates will have proficiency in programming in at least two programming languages that have relevance in industry
- Graduates will inculcate an understanding of developing intelligent and smart systems
- Graduates will develop an understanding of building new embedded systems with various new operating systems (different platforms) for varied applications
- Graduates will implement essential web development skills related to current Internet technologies and protocols, Data mining and Web mining , Network and network security ,web graphics & multimedia, web authoring & design and web programming
- Demonstrate the ability to search, analyze, and synthesize current information and solutions in the rapidly changing information technology profession.
- The basic knowledge of digital electronics, electrical components, computer architecture and applications of microcomputer systems, telecommunications and digital signal propagation needed in data transport
- Graduates will develop an ability to visualize and work on laboratory, various platforms, development of e-application and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities along with effective communication skills (both verbal and written). They will also have an understanding of the impact of engineering solutions on the society and be aware of the contemporary issues.
- Graduates will have an understanding of developing software products, models and simulation of systems like real-time systems using varied technologies. They will also account for knowledge enhancement using various application/system software
- Graduate can participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE, TOEFL for pursuing their higher studies
- Graduates will motivate to design, code, test, debug, and document code for programs and other software needed for computer system implementation and
maintenance for making career in industry