Welcome To Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):-
- Students will be trained with basic Engineering Concepts and fundamentals of Computer Science and Engineering.
- They will apply basic computing principles and knowledge of Engineering for the benefit of Society.
- Students will perform their duty ethically and responsibly in their profession.
- They will work productively as Computer Engineers along with supportive and leadership roles in multidisciplinary teams
Program Outcomes (POs):-
- Students will be able to effectively apply knowledge of Programming Languages, Programming Paradigms, Operating Systems, Database Management System, Networks, and S/W Development tools.
- They will able to use current techniques, skills and tools necessary for computing practices.
- They will gain ability to Design, Implement and Evaluate a computer–based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- Anticipate problems and complexities involved in the development of Computer system.
- Analyze the requirements for designing the Software.
- Design Algorithms using a variety of paradigms.
- Analysis of algorithms in terms of Correctness as well as time and space efficiency.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Evaluate and discuss the legal, Social and Ethical aspects of significant event s that arise in the computing industry.
- An ability to function effectively in teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Recognize the need for and ability to engage in life- long learning.