About HVPM COET
The College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2002-2003 and is permanently affiliated to Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Amravati. The college is approved by AICTE, DTE and Maharashtra Government.
- To qualify the students for university and other examinations for making them eligible for degrees conferred by university.
- To provide for research and for dissemination of knowledge through instructions, training and education.
- To take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research.
- To establish linkages with industries for the promotion of dissemination of knowledge of applied technology and for placement of students.
- To pay attention to welfare of society in general.
- To pay attention to overall development, discipline and values in students.
- To groom various departments and laboratories for research programs.
- To develop thrust areas activities like energy, waste management, green campus.
- To develop “lifelong learning” activities.
- To achieve at least 50% placement of students.
- Green Ambience.
- 24 hours of water and electric power supply.
- Backup power supply DG Generator.
- Surrounded by Sports complex having Running Track, Stadium, Playgrounds, Swimming Pool.
- Boys and Girls Hostels.
- Pollution Free Campus.